Cat6a Shielded Patch Cable 1'
- Tested to 500 Mhz allowing you to send more data across the cable at improved speeds
- Supports 10 Gig speeds over 300 feet.
- Each pair is shielded to reduce near-end crosstalk
- The entire cable is shielded to reduce crosstalk from other cables and devices. Making it sutible for industrial locations.
- 50 micron gold plated plugs allow for greater number of mating cycles
- 50 micron gold plated plugs help reduce corrosion and increase the cables life span
- EIA/TIA compliant to meet the industry’s highest standards
- The stranded copper cable is very flexible for easier cable routing
- Each individual strand is solid copper, not copper cladded aluminum so you know your network will be reliable for years to come
- Available in multiple lengths so you can keep your install neat and clean without a lot of extra cable lying around
- The molded strain relief provides extra durability making it harder to damage the cable
- The boot helps protect the latch to keep it from getting snagged when pulling it through our wiring closet
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!